- Job ID
- Job Type
Our company works with accredited food safety auditors including the British Retail Consortium, American Institute of Baking International, Silliker Incorporated among others, to continuously measure our performance and compliance to the strictest food safety standards.
Be assured, that with us, you are the priority receiving the personalized service, dedication and attention to detail only a private company can provide. We value your business and understand it is earned every day. We will continue to work hard on your behalf to provide the quality and differentiation you and your customers demand.
As Brand Manager, you will be responsible for executing innovative, disruptive, and breakthrough brand marketing plans for our B2B customers and their consumers. You will also drive the strategic development of our brands and categories to deliver and realize our revenue, profit, and market share targets focused on our short, mid and long-term plans. As a natural communications leader, you will develop and implement the strategic vision for your cross-functional team including R&D, and Business Development teams, while inspiring them with your passion and excitement for your products & brands.
- Lead the commercialization and launch of new product innovations and renovations based on company objectives and strategic plans; including developing detailed market and category evaluations, entry strategies and recommendations, consumer insights, testing and research, packaging, product development, and design.
- Execute the power of consumer insights, analytics, and brand together to deliver innovative, disruptive product recommendations and strategies with the objective of exceeding customer desires driving sales and category growth.
- Develop the long-term business strategic plan and innovation strategy through research and analysis, leveraging data and insights from diverse sources such as Nielsen data, consumer research, and category & consumer insights resources. Translate business and innovation goals into a simple roadmap and actionable plan leads a cross-functional team to flawless execution and launch and develops the appropriate contingency plans as required.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with cross-functional business teams including R&D, Regulatory, Operations, Finance, Legal, and Creative Agencies & Partners.
- Lead and inspire the teams to deliver results, be bold & agile, take risks, and make collective decisions that are right for the customer, consumer, and our company.
- Customize/innovate/renovate portfolio for key In-store Bakery customers.
- Evaluate the performance of executed strategic programs and products, advertising & communication campaigns to ascertain their effectiveness in meeting brand objectives.
- Drive volume/mix across all categories to ensure focus against most profitable SKU’s.
- Marketing budget creation & implementation ensure efficient spending and providing ongoing tracking and management.
- Create and execute customer presentations both in terms of content and presentation in front of the customer.
- Collaboration with Sales channel/segment lead to support growth opportunities and/or defend the base business, inclusive of promotion, trade, incentives, placement.
- Undergraduate university or college degree in business is required, MBA is considered an asset.
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals (4P’s–Product, Price, Place, Promotion). Ability to identify and develop innovative ideas, understand brand strategies and business solutions.
- 2-3 years’ experience within marketing, product innovation commercialization, and brand communications.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation. A storyteller with an ability to simplify and inspire.
- Demonstrated leadership and a drive for results.
- Project management skills, with the ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical skills. Knowledge of and ability to gather, interpret and apply multiple consumer/industry insights and trends into simple and clear action plans and recommendations.
- Professional, team player, personable, results-driven with genuine care in people’s success across the business process.
- Experience leveraging insights from consumer behaviours and motivations. A passion for building brands, mining consumer insights, and influencing consumer perceptions and behaviours.
- Agile and outstanding problem solver who can pivot quickly and is fearless in high-stakes situations.
At Fiera Foods, we are committed to fostering a respectful, inclusive, and accessible environment, where all employees are valued and supported. We are dedicated to fostering a workforce reflecting the diversity of our community and will consider all qualified applicants for employment.
Fiera Foods is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities or special needs requiring accommodation. If you require an accommodation, please notify our Human Resources Team at 416-746-1010 ext. 480 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Fiera Foods, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.